Friday, May 29, 2015

Fug and Fab The Cover: Various International Vogues

Fug and Fab The Cover: Various International Vogues

2015-05-29 16:00:52
Italian Vogue, June, Kim Kardashian Vogue Mexico June 2015- Amanda Wellsh Vogue Turkey, June, Karen Wolter 
I am beginning to understand why Gisele is SO EXTREMELY RICH. I don't think I've ever written one of these posts where she WASN'T on a cover of SOMETHING. Read More ...


Fugday… Ooh, Fugday: Mariah Carey

2015-05-29 19:00:32
 
mariah careyI guess she's continuing a theme that began at the Billboard Music Awards. And that theme is, thightacular homage to Charlie Brown. And indeed, this dress — and the one before it — are the equivalent of winding up to kick Lucy's football and instead landing flat on one's backside. Read More ...

Royals Round-Up, May 29th 2015

2015-05-29 20:00:48
Prince Harry Plays Polo Prince Harry Plays Polo Prince Harry Plays Polo 
Lots of drama this week, in the form of great British pomp and circumstance, enormous hats (Maxima), and the return of White Polo Pants season. But first of all, a reminder that Heather and I will be visiting Chicago on June 6th for the Printer's Row Lit Fest, and we'd LOVE to meet you, sign Read More ...

Fug or Fine the Waxwork: Ed Sheeran

2015-05-29 17:00:01

ed sheeran wax work waxwork madame tussaudI assume Ed Sheeran is about to tweet this selfie to someone. And I assume that person is actress Lauren Ambrose, to whom he will say, "Oi, I think Wax Sheeran looks a bit like you. #CantHardlyWait for you to see it." And indeed, though Ed himself doesn't resemble her one bit, all I can see now Read More ...

Well Played, Viola Davis

viola davis how to get away with murder2015-05-29 18:00:52
viola davis how to get away with murder 
Well, I typed the headline before I really stared at the picture. Strange things are afoot at the Circle Cups. Her right boob has some strange pulling and bunching of the fabric, and I can't figure out why. I am still giving this to her for her entire head, the color and POTENTIAL of the dress, Read More ...

Blog Archive