Saturday, May 23, 2015

Jennifer Lopez Crazy Hot Cleavetastic Mom Swimsuit Photoshoot For US Weekly


what ennifer Lopez is eating or drinking, but I’ll have some of what she’s having, if you know what I mean. I don’t even know what I mean. I want Jennifer to have it all. This Forties and Faptastic MILF has somehow managed to get even hotter and more alluring with age, providing yet another generation of boys the proper form of passage into manhood, ogling, leering, longing, and then some other stuff that you need to ask your parents about.
When you think Jennifer Lopez and US Weekly your mind doesn’t immediately go to images of a desperately hot mom in a set of revealing swimsuit photos. But now it can. I give you permission. And ammunition to play out any and all veteran sextastic scenarios involving J-Lo, her swimsuits, and you coming to deliver ice to her to cool her down during tanning. Nobody delivers ice anymore, but you might as well run with it and pretend she asks you to rub it over her burning body to help reduce the swelter. It could happen. Step one, find where Jennifer lays out in those revealing suits. Step two, find ice. I’m halfway there. Enjoy.
Photo Credit: US Weekly

Blog Archive