Monday, February 27, 2017

Berlinale 2017: Recap of My Favorite Films & Performances of the Fest

Berlinale 2017

The lesson I’ve learned covering film festivals is that sometimes the best films aren’t always the one you loved at first sight, sometimes they’re the ones that you remember. There’s something about them. It could be the performance, it could be the story, it could be something else about it that gets into your mind and still lingers there. Something about it that you keep thinking back to, even if it isn’t a perfect film, there’s something you can’t shake. That is usually the sign of a great film, and film festivals (which are exhausting to cover) help us figure out which ones leave a lasting impression because there’s so many to see in so little time. To wrap up my 4th year attending the Berlin Film Festival (aka Berlinale), I want to recap a few of my favorite films and favorite performances of the 2017 festival. I hope all these films end up on your radar. ›››

Continue reading Berlinale 2017: Recap of My Favorite Films & Performances of the Fest

firstshowing?i=MLebCpRyca0:XpSf2dVJMHI:D firstshowing?d=yIl2AUoC8zA firstshowing?d=qj6IDK7rITs


FirstShowing.net

Berlinale 2017: Recap of My Favorite Films & Performances of the Fest

Blog Archive